Fondazzjoni Kreattività is looking for a Content Writer. The Content Writer will be responsible for creating original and engaging content to promote the various festivals and activities of Fondazzjoni Kreattività.
Working from within the Customer Experience Division, the selected candidate will be expected to produce high quality content in both Maltese and English. It is also essential that the candidate is familiar with accurately translating text, typically from English to Maltese. The content produced will be published through the Fondazzjoni’s various media which may include websites, newsletters, festival booklets, and social media posts.
- Write clear and persuasive content that is grammatically correct in both Maltese and English.
- Translate content from a source language, to a target language (typically from English to Maltese).
- Conduct research on particular art projects, and create engaging content for a target audience.
- Read multiple documents and write summaries and/or abstracts which accurately describe large volumes of data.
- Ensure that all customer touchpoints are of high quality, up-to-date, and with a high level of consistency.
- Assist with marketing campaigns, promotions, and research projects.
- Assist with the coordination of the Fondazzjoni’s public image across all touchpoints.
- To help with the maintenance and upkeep of the Fondazzjoni’s websites and social media channels;
- To support the Fondazzjoni’s archives and records management.
- The management team at Fondazzjoni Kreattività;
- The communications coordinators of Public Cultural Organisations and the Ministry responsible for Culture.
- The communications coordinators, or representatives, of the Fondazzjoni’s partners and collaborators.
- Reports to the Customer Experience Manager.
- Acts to be well-informed and up-to-date on current and emerging industry and sectoral policy and industry development programmes, audience development, content writing, market research and the techniques used to gain maximum public relations benefits.
- To maintain a good knowledge of current trends in customer experience management, introduce and develop new technologies, and ensure the proper application and uptake of reforms, upgrades and updates to the systems in place as necessary, on an ongoing basis.
- To undertake cultural leadership and management training within the context of a Continuous Professional Development Programme agreed with the Customer Experience Manager, with a focus on communication tools and techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be available to work up to 20 hours per week.
- Occasionally will be required to work late on weekends to meet deadlines.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A recognised University degree, preferably in languages, translation, and/or communications.
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in a related area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and
- Confidence with adaptation of new systems and technologies as necessary.
- Basic knowledge of the Wordpress (CMS).
- Knowledge and ability to work in a fully computerised environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the media industry and new media including the use of social networking for business and audience development.
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise own work and work schedules as projects require.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud; familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects would be preferred.
- Ability to observe and acquire new skills pertaining to external and internal communication skills;
- A commitment to customer service and quality management;
- Strong interest in the arts;
- Strong creative flair.
For a more detailed job description, kindly refer to www.kreattivita.org/en/fondazzjoni/tender
Interested candidates who have a valid VAT number and are available to work up to 20 hours per week are to send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Monday 17th October, 2016.
Download the call from here.