The Matera - Basilicata 2019 Foundation is looking for an Administrative and Financial Manager. The Administrative and Financial Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating the Foundation's administrative and financial processes.
1- DUTIES OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL MANAGE
The Administrative and Financial Manager is responsible for the management and coordination of the Foundation's administrative and financial processes and, in particular, performs the following tasks:
- Drafts and maintains the economic and financial planning, in collaboration with the General Director, including the preparation of the forecast budget and the financial statements,
- Defines and enforces the accounting standards, ensures that the accounting systems meet the regulatory corporate, statutory and fiscal reporting requirements, and defines the budgetary policies in accordance with the legal requirements and the corporate policies;
- Handles the reporting requirements necessary to obtain public funding, including EU funds, as well as funding from private sources;
- Coordinates the Foundation's financial management by monitoring the financial and credit flows, the timing of the investment projects' implementation, and the credit recovery processes;
- Oversees the management of the treasurer's office and she/he is responsible for the procurements, the purchasing, and the suppliers;
- Oversees the drafting of contracts and negotiations with external parties and facilities;
- Maintains relations with banks;
- Ensures the fulfilment of the administrative formalities, even with regard to open data, compliance, transparency;
- Works and interacts with the Auditors;
- Oversees the management control processes (monitoring, reporting, etc.).
2. PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
A) General requirements:
1. The participant must be resident in Italy or in another EU state;
2. the participant must be in possession of all their civil and political rights;
3. the participant must not be subject to any definitive or any pending procedures that prevent from establishing or maintaining employment relationships with the Public Administration;
4. the participant must not be subject to any prohibitions, pursuant to the current legislation, to enter into contracts with the Public Administration;
5. the participant must not be the spouse/cohabiting partner or relative within the second degree of any of the Foundation's employees or any of the subjects holding positions of responsibility, control or administration within the Foundation itself.
B) Professional requirements:
1. a Masters degree in law and/or economics ;
2. at least 5 years of proven experience in the administrative, financial and accounting
management of complex projects for public administrations and/or public or private
institutions and organizations and/or public or private companies;
3. Perfect command of the Italian language and very good knowledge of the English language.
3. APPLICATION SUBMISSION
In order to participate in this selection process, the interested experts must submit:
a) An Application duly drafted and signed by the participant according to the model provided in Annex A this Notice). The Application must contain all the statements and information required by the model provided in Annex A;
b) A curriculum vitae, dated and signed by the participant; the curriculum must clearly show that the participant has met the professional experience requirements and must enclose names and details of 2 professional references who will be contacted if the candidate is selected for the interview;
c) A motivation letter (maximum one standard page) presenting the participant's reasons for applying to this call;
d) A copy of a valid identity document of the participant.
Upon penalty of exclusion, the above documents must be received by regular email by 11:00 p.m. of 31 October 2016, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject of the email please quote: "Call for the selection of an Administrative and Financial Manager."
More info here.
The application form (Annex A) can be downloaded from here.